JA Glover strives to be acknowledged as a Quality, Environmental, Safety and Health (QESH) industry leader in the supply & Installation of GSS and fire rated ductwork systems and in-line equipment, providing innovative solutions and services to meet the needs of our customers in line with the principles of sustainable development, responsible care and quality product.
We conduct our businesses with respect and care for the environment and without compromising the health and safety of people, whether employees, customers or citizens around the world.
We continuously improve our business processes while meeting or exceeding all applicable legal, regulatory or other requirements and appropriate international standards.
We provide high quality products and services to make our customers successful and add value to our business.
We provide an environment for open and transparent communication of QESH matters.
We recognize that the skills and involvement of our employees are essential for understanding and fulfilling the needs of our company and customers.
We provide the necessary resources to achieve our vision.
In order to follow these principles JA Glover will:
- Integrate QESH into all business strategies and processes.
- Manage QESH effectively by evolving, implementing and maintaining a best practice, process oriented, risk based, integrated management system.
- Assess and manage the QESH risks of the business throughout product life cycle and the environmental impacts from past practices.
- Measure QESH performance and develop annual and long term QESH objectives to achieve continuous, sustainable improvement.
- Verify compliance with internal and external requirements through audits and comply with international standards such as ISO 9001.
- Address QESH issues and their impact on practices, processes and products to align our business with public and customer expectations.
- Promote QESH awareness and enhance confidence of internal and external stakeholders in our business by communication, consultation, training and advising.
- Monitor employee health & welfare by means of an occupational health programme.
- Hold every employee accountable for their commitment to our principles to ensure the prevention of ill health, prevention of pollution and quality of products and services.
This policy is reviewed on an annual basis.
This policy is made available upon request.
Richard J Legge
Managing Director 05.07.2020